- A cookie is small text file that is placed on your computer upon your visit on certain websites. The text file can be read by the website will help identifying you when you return on the website.
We use two types of cookies:
- ‘persistent’ cookies that remain on your computer and will remain valid until either you delete it or upon its expiry date, and identify users so that they do not need to enter their passwords more than once on certain features of the Website.
- ‘session cookies’ are deleted as soon as the web browser is closed.
- We will not share personal information with any third party otherwise as set out in this Cookies Policy
THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS COOKIES AND PLUGINS
- Adwords Conversion
Google Dynamic Remarketing
- Google +
BLOCKING OR DELETING COOKIES
- You may refuse to accept cookies or delete cookies already stored on your computer through the settings of your web browser.
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer 10
- Blocking and deleting cookies may have a negative impact upon the usability of our website and you might be prevented from using all the features available on our website.
- By continuing to browse our Website, you hereby consent to this Cookies Policy regardless of your browser settings.
- You may contact us regarding our cookies by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: May 2017